How to delete Instagram account
When you are going to delete your account, your Profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed from your Instagram account. You can also choose to take a break and temporarily disable your account instead. How to temporarily disable my Instagram account?How to delete my Instagram account?
One account has been deleted, you can sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account as long as it hasn’t been taken by a new person on Instagram.
To request the permanent deletion of your Instagram account:
Before deleting your account, If may you want to log in and download a copy of your information (such as your photos and posts) from Instagram you can download it. ones your account has been deleted, you will not have access to Instagram’s Data Download tool.
Steps for delete Instagram account
- Go to the Delete your account Page from a mobile browser or computer. If you aren’t logged in to Instagram on web, you’ll be asked to log in first and select your account . You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- you can Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and you need to re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap Delete [username].
If you’d like to delete a different account:
- Click or tap the username in the top right of the Delete your account Page.
- Click or tap next to Edit profile and select Log out.
- Log back in as the account that you want to delete and follow the directions above.